· Manages the talent recruitment process including assisting with job description development, recruitment, job posting, dissemination of applicant data, etc.
· Supports the interview and hiring process with hiring managers and interview teams through interview guidance and candidate assessment
· Oversees and continually improves upon the onboarding process, engaging the organization in preparing new team members and setting them up for success
· Ensures and supports staff and supervisor participation in the organization’s performance management system
· Maintains personnel files including utilizing the HRIS system and leveraging its technological capabilities
· Supports the adherence to organizational personnel policies
· Promotes a positive, productive, and inclusive working environment, working to initiate policies and activities to support this goal
· Coordinates all-staff meetings, trainings, and events
· Oversees internal staff communications that educate, celebrate accomplishments, and deliver important information to all staff
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
· Supports the human resource goals to sustain a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment for all staff
· Serves on the organization’s DEI committee and appropriate task forces to identify and institute best practices in DEI and implement staff training
There are innumerable ways to learn, grow, and excel professionally. We know people gain skills through a variety of professional, personal, educational, and volunteer experiences. We respect this when we review applications and take a broad look at the experience of each applicant. We want to get to know you and the unique strengths you will bring to the work. This said, we are most likely to be interested in your candidacy if you can demonstrate most of the qualifications and experiences listed below.
· A bachelor’s degree in human resources, administration, or related field, or three years of experience in a similar role, or a mix of education and work experience
· Understanding of human resource, performance management and talent acquisition best practices
· Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
· A self-starter who can manage multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
· Strong written and oral communication skills and good attention to detail
· Comfort and curiosity with technology such as HRIS systems, Microsoft Office, and other platforms
· Commitment to continually improving human resource practices
· Ability to support Project Bread’s diversity, equity, and inclusion vision
· Dedication to ending hunger in Massachusetts
Review of applications will begin on an ongoing basis and continue until the position is filled.
Please submit resume and cover letter, in MS Word or PDF format, to firstname.lastname@example.org.