Primary Duties: The Task Force Coordinator is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Commonwealth’s Anti-Trafficking Task Force, including data collection, analysis, and program management. Duties include:
• Organize, coordinate, and facilitate all Task Force and subcommittee meetings;
• Work with the leadership team to lead strategic planning and projects for the Task Force;
• Conduct project management for the Task Force;
• Serve as a liaison between all law enforcement, prosecutors, victim services, government, community organizations, other public stakeholders, and referring agencies involved in the Task Force
• Manage all evaluation activities for the Task Force in collaboration with the Action Research Partner, including data collection, analysis, and distribution of findings for program strengthening;
• Prepare materials and presentations for the Task Force;
• Conduct report writing and program reporting, as needed;
• Coordinate with AGO staff and other Commonwealth agencies to assist in contracting processes;
• Work with the Director of Grants Management and federal grant managers to ensure programmatic and financial compliance;
• Other duties, as needed.
• Bachelor's Degree required. Graduate degree in data analysis, social services, or public administration preferred;
• Applicants must have at least five years of full-time, or equivalent part-time, professional, administrative, or managerial experience in business administration, business management, or public administration, the major duties of which involved program management, program administration, program coordination, program planning, and/or program analysis.
• Strong organizational, program planning, program management, and analytical skills;
• Monitoring and evaluation experience (qualitative and/or quantitative methods);
• Strong problem solving and communication skills, both verbal and written;
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with the public;
• Strong writing skills;
• Strong reading abilities and comprehension;
• The ability to work independently and in a team environment;
• Knowledge of human trafficking stakeholders preferred;
• Prior grant experience with grant-funded programs and/or project management experience with a non-profit or other organization strongly preferred;
• Knowledge of Access, and Excel strongly preferred.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a connection to the people and communities we serve, and an interest in supporting a respectful and inclusive work environment.
Position Type: Full-Time/Exempt. This is a full-time temporary position with benefits which terminates on September 30, 2022. The position is grant-funded with the possibility of renewal.
Salary: $60,000 - $62,000
Application Process: To apply for this position, visit the AGO website at www.mass.gov/ago/employment to register and create a profile, upload your cover letter and resume, and submit an application. Candidates may only apply directly using the AGO’s online Employment and Recruitment jobs portal.
Qualified individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. We will gladly assist applicants who are in need of an accommodation. For assistance, contact the Human Resources Division at (617) 963-2041.