· Works with the CEO, COO and GK! Team to craft partnership strategies and pitch lists for upcoming events and other activities.
· Conducts outreach to targeted brand partners to secure brand partnerships and sponsorships for events.
· Working with team to ensure sales materials and pitches are in line with partnership strategies.
· Conceptualize partnerships for key brand partners to tell the story of how and why the CPC/GK! partnership can deliver on the brands’ objectives.
· Negotiate deal points of the partnership in coordination with the CEO and COO.
· Coordinate and collaborate with execution team throughout the creation of the campaign.
· Maintain relationship with partners through the execution of the deal to ensure every party is getting what they need for success.
· Brainstorm and execute creative outreach strategies to bring in new brand partners.
· Maintaining and updating GK marketing database.
· Position is part-time with the potential to become full-time after six months.
· Salary plus commission
· Minimum 5-8 years marketing experience required,
· BA/BS degree in Business or Marketing equivalent work experience required.
· Strong communication skills with a knack for business development and relationship building.
· Self motivated and confident.
· Team player who is able to navigate both internal and external partners.
· Microsoft, CMS competency.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org