Primary Duties: The Organization Development & Inclusion Coordinator will partner with the Chief of Organization Development & Inclusion to assist and coordinate many of the Office’s diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assisting with administration of the Office’s hiring practices, including participation in hiring panels for a variety of recruiting needs.
• Researching topics related to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
• Developing and coordinating diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives.
• Developing and coordinating diversity outreach programs.
• Collaborating with outside diversity organizations.
• Assisting in researching and identifying diversity, equity, and inclusion trainings for managers and staff.
• Other duties as needed.
Position Requirements: We seek a creative and visionary individual who is motivated to do public interest work and to promote a standard of inclusion throughout the Office.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Relevant experience preferred in the areas of social and racial justice and/or diversity, equity, and inclusion.
• Interest and passion in social racial justice and equity.
• Interest and passion for diversity, equity, and inclusion work.
• At ease working in a diverse environment and with diverse constituencies
• Well-organized, self-motivated, and detail oriented.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
• The ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, and cultural sensitivity and awareness.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a connection to the people and communities we serve, and an interest in supporting a respectful and inclusive work environment.
Position Type: Full-Time/Non-Exempt
Salary: $43,000 - $46,000
Application Process: Candidates may only apply directly using the AGO’s online Employment and Recruitment jobs portal. To apply for this position, visit the AGO website at www.mass.gov/ago/employment to register and create a profile, upload your cover letter, resume, and personal statement, and submit an application. Candidates for this position are asked to provide a one page personal statement that explains:
1. Their commitment to serving the public and to advancing racial justice and equity.
2. Their commitment to fostering a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment.
Qualified individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. We will gladly assist applicants who are in need of an accommodation. For assistance, contact the Human Resources Division at (617) 963-2041.
Inquiries regarding position & status may be made to:
Donna Villanucci, Executive Assistant
The Attorney General’s Office is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As the representative of the
Commonwealth and its residents, the Attorney General’s Office strives to ensure that those working in
our office reflect the diversity of the communities we serve. The Office encourages applicants from a
broad spectrum of backgrounds to apply for positions.