Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop a portfolio of customers, prospects, and Centers of Influence (COIs) through networking and other business development efforts.
- Sell of bank products to new and existing customers.
- Partner with assigned branches for cross sale opportunities and customer relationship management
Qualifications - External
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of training and related experience required.
- Five-to-eight years of sales and management experience
- Must have a basic understanding of commercial businesses and banking
- Demonstrated basic knowledge of credit with some prior credit training and sales training.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong sales skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to utilize full range of prospecting sales activities.
- Technologically proficient.
- Candidate must be able to attend networking and other events outside of customary business hours
- Must be a self-starter and able to self-generate sales prospects and pipeline.
Committed. Inclusive. Courageous. Eastern Bank has built a legacy of investing in the communities we serve and helping our customers, communities and employees thrive and grow. We pride ourselves in having knowledgeable and experienced professionals that can provide the expertise, personal attention and service our customers deserve.
As the fourth-largest full-service commercial bank in Greater Boston, we are able to offer you unique opportunities for career growth throughout the organization, as well as a competitive compensation and benefits program.
As an inclusive company, we work to ensure that our valued employees are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, and encouraged to reach their fullest potential. These values have earned us a reputation as a great place to work and provide a strong reason why you should consider a career with us.