Vice President, Infrastructure and Security Manager
- Set and execute infrastructure and support strategies. This includes the development of the strategy, architecture, and design for the entire infrastructure stack across the enterprise
- Responsible for the security design of all infrastructure implementations, subject matter expert to contribute to analysis and design of all technology systems at the Bank.
- Working with business unit and technology constituents, lead the selection and implementation of software and services to provide a highly functional and secure operating environment.
- Responsible for managing a staff of technical professionals to develop and implement strategic solutions.
- Leads complex and inter-related projects collaborating with resources from multiple areas of the corporation and makes key strategic decisions on those projects and ensures that those projects are completed on time and within budget (both monetary and Technology Division resource hours).
- Develop and execute remediation plans for regulatory, audit, and risk-based technology reviews.
- Lead response for significant system and application outages or issues.
PROBLEM SOLVING & DECISION MAKING:
- Individual must operate independently, making strategic decision that impact core capabilities of the Bank.
- Must be able to influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Must be highly analytical on an organization wide scale – the ability to understand multiple sides of a problem and generate consensus to move the organization forward.
- Significant technology, process and people decision making authority.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience with a minimum of 8 - 12 years of relevant work experience.
- Significant experience leading engineering teams
- Good understanding of the profit and expense drivers in a banking organization
Skills/Knowledge (Include licenses, registrations, or special skills, such as typing, programming languages, etc., required to perform the job.)
- Previous project management experience
- Must be analytical, well organized and detail oriented
- Excellent interpersonal oral and written communication skills required
- Strong managerial skills
- Exemplary customer service skills
Committed. Inclusive. Courageous. Eastern Bank has built a legacy of investing in the communities we serve and helping our customers, communities and employees thrive and grow. We pride ourselves in having knowledgeable and experienced professionals that can provide the expertise, personal attention and service our customers deserve.
As a large full service commercial bank in the Greater Boston area, we are able to offer you unique opportunities for career growth throughout the organization, as well as a competitive compensation and benefits program.
As an inclusive company, we work to ensure that our valued employees are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, and encouraged to reach their fullest potential. These values have earned us a reputation as a great place to work and provide a strong reason why you should consider a career with us.