Eastern Wealth Management, Relationship Manager II
- A bachelor’s degree is required. Master’s degree is preferred.
- 5+ years of wealth management industry experience, or equivalent education and/or certification
- CFP preferred, but not required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of fiduciary law, fiduciary income taxation, trust, estate taxation and estate planning
- Excellent written communication skills
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in the financial services industry or related field with knowledge of trust administration, portfolio management, and estate planning
- Should have excellent interpersonal, communication, business development, account management, and relationship building skills.
- Strong sense of client service, satisfaction, and retention with an eye for needs identification, problem solving and the consultative sales approach
- Possess proven abilities advising and building strong client relationships
- Trust certifications, attendance at Trust Schools, law degrees and CFP® designation are all preferred.
- The ability to work autonomously
- Meaningful Community involvement and network on the South Shore, Cape Cod and/or Rhode Island and familiarity with the south shore
Committed. Inclusive. Courageous. Eastern Bank has built a legacy of investing in the communities we serve and helping our customers, communities and employees thrive and grow. We pride ourselves in having knowledgeable and experienced professionals that can provide the expertise, personal attention and service our customers deserve.
As the fourth-largest full-service commercial bank in Greater Boston, we are able to offer you unique opportunities for career growth throughout the organization, as well as a competitive compensation and benefits program.
As an inclusive company, we work to ensure that our valued employees are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, and encouraged to reach their fullest potential. These values have earned us a reputation as a great place to work and provide a strong reason why you should consider a career with us.