HR and Operations Associate
Sunwealth is looking for an HR and Operations Associate to join as soon as possible.
- Support all aspects of Sunwealth human resources including our DEI initiatives, hiring, recruiting,
onboarding, benefits, employee reviews, surveys, and other human resources processes and
- Support the development and implementation of employee education programs including but not
limited to learning programs, sharing, and team building resources and events.
- Manage the smooth operation of Sunwealth’s work environment, including, shepherding our positive
culture, managing equipment & supplies, coordinating with third party vendors, event scheduling, and
The ideal candidate is committed to building a more inclusive clean energy future, and demonstrates the
tenacity, drive, flexibility and determination to help us get there, including:
- 0 to 2 years’ experience in human resources and office management.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Quick learner with strong quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills.
- Team player who recognizes learning opportunities and can flex to fill different roles in a fast-paced and
- Self-motivated with high attention to detail, organization and time management as well as a a bias
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment to help grow and foster an amazing team
- Proficient with all MS Office programs, particularly PowerPoint and Excel; Salesforce or CRM experience
is a plus.
- Desire to address climate change and structural inequality through building great, committed teams and
inclusive clean energy investment.
- Smart, effective and highly motivated team committed to creating generational change in renewable energy
- Casual, collaborative and results-driven work environment
- Beautiful, bright and centrally located office, accessible by public transit
- Competitive compensation package, including equity ownership
- Health insurance, including medical and dental
- 401K plan
- Opportunities for professional development
- Team lunches/company social events
Equal opportunity employer
Sunwealth is strongly committed to equality of opportunity and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicantsfor employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender,sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We endeavor to build a workplace environment that is welcoming and inclusive for everyone. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
We recognize that there is no ‘perfect’ candidate. Sunwealth is a place where everyone can learn and grow. If
this position excites you, do not hesitate to apply. Please submit your resume and cover letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org. Be certain to include “HR and OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE” in the subject line of your
email. We strongly encourage applications from women, minority candidates, individuals with disabilities and
Due to the volume of resumes, it may not be feasible for us to follow up with every candidate. If you do proceed
with our hiring process, please note we will ask for references.