Client & Community Relations Specialist
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Client & Community Relations Specialist within PNC's Regional President organization, you will be based in Boston, MA.
- Plans and executes client and community relations activities including event planning, execution and tracking, market sponsorship activation, philanthropy, grant-making and employee engagement programs to deliver the PNC brand across the market. Partners with various PNC stakeholders. Supports line of business in executing business strategies.
- Plans and executes market initiatives/projects which may include events, sponsorship activation, grant-making and employee engagement activities to deliver the PNC brand. Prepares direct internal and external communications in support of the RP office and market.
- Supports the RP office in executing business strategies to help drive revenue across all lines of business. Produces campaign and event tracking reports showing return on investments and key initiatives. May be responsible for overseeing project budgets.
- Maintains and oversees the allocation of highly valued tickets to line of business partners, customers and prospects. Partners with the Corporate Ethics to ensure compliance with applicable policies and regulations.
- Administers/coordinates the local sponsorship and PNC Foundation grant process. Coordinates employee volunteerism, employee engagement, grant announcements and activation with local early learning centers.
Roles at this level typically require a university/college degree, with 2+ years of relevant professional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
To learn more or submit your resume, visit www.pnc.jobs and search by keyword 'R025004'.
PNC provides equal opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.