Asset Management Associate
Sunwealth is a clean energy investment firm on a mission to change who benefits from renewable energy by
changing the way we invest in it. We envision a future where renewable energy is accessible, affordable and
inclusive. We invest in that future by financing and managing renewable energy projects that benefit diverse
communities through clean power, carbon reduction, cost savings and job creation. Sunwealth is located in
Cambridge’s Porter Square.
The Asset Management Associate will play a key role on a small team and assist in the operations, financial
oversight and investor management of Sunwealth’s growing portfolio of solar projects.
If you thrive in a collaborative, entrepreneurial and results-driven environment and are looking to join a team
motivated to create economic and environmental impact across all communities, we want to hear from you.
- Take an active role in the monitoring, management and optimization of a fast-growing solar portfolio.
- Control data flow for impact reporting, financial statements and daily operations for all the solar asset
- Play a key role in the implementation of the systems and processes for scaling Sunwealth’s Asset
- Assist in the operations of new and existing community solar projects.
- Manage and optimize the accounts receivable and payable functions of the organization and its
- Manage third-party vendors to budget.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects to support Asset Management, Project Development and
- 0-2 years’ experience in operations, business administration, contract administration or other similar
- Proficient with all MS Office programs, particularly Excel.
- Demonstrated interest in, or eagerness to learn, renewable energy project-level accounting.
- Skilled in working with cross functional teams to achieve overall business objectives.
- Ability to manage multiple issues and clearly articulate outcomes, concerns and solutions.
- Team player who recognizes learning opportunities and can flex to fill different roles in a small
organization and fast-paced environment.
- Desire to take ownership of work, follow through on tasks and orientation to action.
- Desire to take on a key role in making an impact in the social investing ecosystem.
- Experience in solar asset management or development a plus but not required.
- Smart, effective and highly motivated team committed to creating generational change in renewable
- Casual, collaborative and results-driven work environment
- Beautiful, bright and centrally located office, accessible by public transit
- Competitive compensation package, including equity ownership
- Health insurance, including medical and dental
- 401K plan
- Opportunities for professional development
- Team lunches/company social events
Sunwealth is strongly committed to equality of opportunity and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicantsfor employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender,sexual orientation,
national origin, age, disability or genetics. We endeavor to build a workplace environment that is welcoming and
inclusive for everyone. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
We recognize that there is no ‘perfect’ candidate. Sunwealth is a place where everyone can learn and grow. If
this position excites you, do not hesitate to apply. Please submit your resume and cover letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org. Be certain to include “Asset Management Associate” in the subject line of your email.
We strongly encourage applications from female and minority candidates.
Due to the volume of resumes, it may not be feasible for us to follow up with every candidate. If you do proceed
with our hiring process, please note we will ask for professional and personal references.